About usHodent Dental Care Center has treated more than 3.500 satisfied patients during its existence
6+6 reasons for choosing us
Nearly 30 yearsOur team of experts has been serving customers from all over Europe, successfully. We have treated more than 3.500 patients to their satisfaction.
Recognised professionalismOur long-term success is attributed mostly to our experienced, highly qualified dentists, dental laboratory technicians and assistants.
Western European Standards and qualityWe never stop developing our consulting-rooms and laboratories and use the latest and most advanced technologies, techniques and materials.
International experienceBoth our dentists and assistants can speak German and English fluently, furthermore, if necessary, we provide interpreters in Italian and Russian languages during the treatment.
Dental laboratoryOne of our strong points is our dental laboratory in house, which not only contributes to guaranteeing competitive prices but also to short deadlines.
Flexible workingOur dentists and laboratory technicians closely cooperate with the patients from choosing the right color to the smallest detail.
InsuranceWe provide a detailed treatment- and cost plan, this way you wont have any trouble with the insurer.
2-5 year guaranteeOn our dental prosthesis and complex dental treatments we give 2-3-5 year full guarantee.
Good priceWe provide our treatments to our patients for a much lower price than in western europe or in Budapest.
Holidays during treatmentGaranteed recreation and entertainment in free time - our dentistry is in Hévíz, the acropolis of therapy, wellness and tourism in Hungary.
Extra servicesWe book the accommodation according to the needs of our patients, and we provide transfer during the treatments.
Friendly atmosphereBeside the high professional dedication we also care for the human factor: during treatments we provide a friendly, calm and relaxed atmosphere.
Dr. Krisztina Horváthdentist, dental surgeon specialistspeaks German and English
Dr. Krisztina Horváth
- 2012 - Graduated from the University of Szeged – took a degree in dentistry at the Faculty of Dentistry
- 2012-2015 - Dentoalveroral surgeon resident at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology – Maxilofacial Department of the County Hospital of Kecskemét
- 2015 - Special exam in dentoalveoral surgery
- 2007-2015 - Professional practical training and course at the Budapest Implant Center specialized in AOCMF Mandibula and Midfacial fractures
Dr. Máté Kosticdentistspeaks German and English
Dr. Máté Kostic
- 1995-2000 - Semmelweis University Budapest Faculty Of Odontology
- 1999 - Umea Universitet Umea, Sweeden Internship in dentistry
- 2000-2001 - Military Hospital Of Buda Budapest Resident dentist
- 2001-2002 - Wlasitsch Bt.- Dr. Wlasitsch Dental Surgery Mosonmagyaróvár, Resident dentist
- 2002-2014 - Focus Dental Ltd. Denis And Focus Dentistry Mosonmagyaróvár Dental and Oral diseases Specialist
- 2015-2017 - Balaton Dental Point Balatonfüred
Dr. Noémi Oroszorthodontic specialistspeaks German and English
Dr. Noémi Orosz
- 2006 - University Of Szeged Faculty Of Dentistry University degree in Dentistry
- 2006-2009 - Semmelweis University Dental And Oral Surgical Training Center -Central Trainee doctor /orthodontria/
- 2006-2009 - Ortho-Lux Ltd. /Budapest-Sopron/ Resident orthodontist
- 2008 - Self-employed dentist -taking part in the training of assistants and oral hygienists
- 2009 - Board certification in Orthodontics
- 2010-2015 - Hillside Dental Sopron - Orthodontics Specialist
Specialist in Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy
Dr. Dömötör NyékiSpecialist in Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy
Dr. Dömötör Nyéki
- 2003-2010 - Semmelweis University, Budapest – Faculty of General Medicine
- 2008 - Kasr Al Ainy Medical University Cairo, Egypt
- 2009-2010 - Albert-Ludwigs Universität in Feiburg, Germany
- 2011-2018 - Szent Rafael Hospital in Zala County – Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy Department
- 2016 - Anesthetic and Intensive Therapeutic Examination
Our Dental Assistants
Nikolett Kalocsadental special assistant
Eszter Palotás-Bolladental special assistant
Ágnes Gyöngyösidental special assistant
Our reception staff
Andrea Horváthreceptionist, patient coordinator
Dental prosthetics laboratory
We attach special importance to our dental prosthetics laboratory in house, which not only contributes to affordable prices but also to drastically reducing the length of dental treatments. Our dental technicians can do their tasks in close cooperation with the patient on the spot – from finding the best color of the tooth to the last small corrections.
There are 6 experienced dental technicians working in the laboratory headed by Károly Horváth master craftsman dental technician The dental prosthesises are made in our own laboratory which satisfy the highest demands concerning quality and aesthetics.
Being a dental technician is not just a job, it is a vocation, a challenge. Only continuous training ensures that our colleagues can keep up with the latest technology and materials.